Coca-Cola FEMSA 2012

Coca Cola Femsa - In-House Seminar

The Coca Cola Femsa technical in-house seminar took place on March 20-21, 2012 in Mexico City, Mexico.

Coca-Cola FEMSA, S.A. de C.V. is the leading Coca Cola bottler. They are delivering approx. 3 billion unit cases a year and accounting for approximately 40% of Coca-Cola’s volumes in the region. Coca-Cola FEMSA operates bottling plants in 9 countries: Mexico, Brazil, Colombia, Venezuela, Argentina, Costa Rica, Panama, Guatemala, Nicaragua and recently Philippines. Yearly growth has shown 2-digit figures in recent years.

Coca-Cola FEMSA produces Coca-Cola, Sprite, Fanta, Lift and other trademark beverages of The Coca-Cola Company along with bottled water and other beverages in some of these territories. Carbonated soft drinks still accounts for 80% of total production, while non-carbonated soft drinks, juice and water account for the remaining 20%. However, this share will be growing in coming years, and new multi-category products are planned.

Coca Cola Femsa joined the seminar with 50+ key executives and the 12 selected technology providers contributed with introductions to specific new technologies and solutions relevant to Coca Cola Femsa.

Opening of the CC-FEMSA seminar
Supplier presentations in the morning - Danfoss
Osram - CC-FEMSA executives discussing solutions
Ecolab - MWM
Grundfos - Miura
Atlas Copco - Mayekawa
Hach - Danfoss Solutions

Thank you very much to the organizing team from Coca Cola Femsa - we look forward to a mutual beneficial and fruitful cooperation in the future.

This website uses cookies. By clicking 'Accept' you agree to our use of cookies.