“How do we increase our market share in China, reaching business revenues of €300 Mio within 3 years, while still maintaining our minimum profit rate of 10%?”
Sometimes a key client will come to us with a specific challenge, like this one, which calls for another strategic approach:
- Problem definition. First we define the basic question to be resolved and the overall objectives including success criteria.
- Plan. Then we define the perspective and context of the key client’s challenge and identify the stakeholders and influencers.
- Discovery. We carry out a series of top-level interviews with existing or potential customers of our client, in order to position our client company in relation to major competitors.
- Strategy. Together with our client we evaluate the findings and pinpoint areas for improvement in services, products and people.
- Implementation. We translate the strategy into an operational plan for focused marketing, including training the client teams for meeting the market challenges.
To find out more please contact one of our team today.